Bernardino Luino, born Latina (Italy) on 1951, he lives in Milan and Paris.
Studies: Master degree "Accademia di Belle Arti" in Florence.
In the eighties he lived and worked in New York, it's represented by the Gallery Henoch.
"The Chair", "Works on paper", "Fabrics", "NY City by Day, City by Night",
"Objects Observed: Contemporary Still Life"
-The urban landscape and American scenes: the street represented from angles like those used by Hopper, bright colors, orderly squalor.
-Interiors and a few figures: Billy Wilder buys two pictures for his collection and encouraged him to get a brilliant career.
In nineties he returned to Milan, Galleria Appiani Arte where he exhibited several figure paintings: Maurizio Fagiolo dell'Arco wrote "more attentive to the mental operation and the quality of the painting, a discovery of Europe".
- 2012- Panorama Museum, "Dopo de Chirico Metaphysische Malerei der Gegenwart in Italien Bad Frankenhausen (Germany) Galleria Marini, Milan
- 2011- "L'Arte non è cosa nostra" 54 International Exhibition - Biennale of Venice"
- 2009- LA Art Show, Los Angeles, CA
- 2008- US Artists, Philadelphia, PA Gallery Group Show, Gallery Henoch, NY Galerie Deprez-Bellorget, Paris
- 2007- Gallery Group Show, Gallery Henoch, NY Arte Italiana. 1986-2007.Palazzo Reale Milan
- 2006- 40 YEARS/ A Dealer's Collection, Gallery Henoch, NY
- 2005- Gallery Group Show, Gallery Henoch, NY US Artists, Philadelphia, PA
- 2004- Fenomeno della Metacosa
- 2003- Arte Fiera Bologna
- 2002- Armory Show, NY
- 2001- Holiday Group Show, NY
- 2000- Gallery Group Show, NY Holiday Group Show, NY
- 1999- Elogio della Bellezza/De Metafisica, Galleria Appiani, Milan Gallery Group Show, NY
- 1997- Gallery Henoch, NY
- 1996- The Realist Figure: Contemporary Perspectives, NY
- 1995- Art Miami '95, International Art Exposition, Miami Beach, Florida Spectrum, Hunter Museum of Art, Chattanooga, Tennessee Virtuosity Art Fair, Art Communication International, NY
- 1994- Intimate Interiors, NY
- 1993- People II, The Gallery Three Zero, NYDG